Sunday, June 7, 2015

heart and soul

This hand above is an example of mixing the costume wiht the real. I love my big black diamond but think it looks great with the two small stone rings beside it. I like the nautilaus shell design very muh and think it is a lot of design for a piece of "junk" and the other ring reminds me of Georgian paste.

Here I made a trip out to the Nifty Thrifty in Portola and came away with these to sterling pendants. They make me think of the heart and soul. The soul being a solid dependable four cornered thing. I added the heart to my heart necklace but have gotten a lot of use out of the soul. It goes with everything.                                                                                                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment