Monday, March 10, 2014

Fabulous stag



I made the above ring for myself from a button Richard gave me, and while I liked it, I wanted something more permanent. I looked up "coin ring blanks" on the computer and found Joe. We went back and forth over the phone about how to go about this project. Joe is a super nice guy and really understood the sentimental value I have for this stag's head. In then end we decided on this really simple gold design. Joe (I still don't know his last name) did a lovely job, and as I begin wearing this ring, it grows and grows on me. I am simply delighted. Richard gave this button to me when he was broke and it reminds me how we've always lived a life of abundance together regardless of what kind of money we held in the bank. Many thanks goes out to my sister Amy who funded this project as payment for a writing seminar that I will be holding for her two boys in the next couple of weeks. Love you Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment