Wednesday, August 7, 2013

pearl rings


I have a number of pearl rings, and I am always attracted to buying others, but I don't seem to wear them! I don't know if this is a matter of the current trends and styles or whether I just haven't found the right ring. Most of my pearl rings are solitaires, and I'm thinking that I might want something more. I have a beautful pearl cluster ring that I inherited from my Aunt Olive that haven't worn much lately either. I think the shape I like now is round like the ring below. But I love those stacked pearl bands in the last picture. I have a lot of stacking rings, but I never thought of looking for pearl bands. This is an idea I will keep in my thinking cap since I'm not in the market for any expensive jewelry at the moment. It seems to me that becoming radically debt free is the first step in becoming a social activist. I'm almost there and want to buy my freedom to pursue causes that I care about.
Image from Gem Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment