Sunday, April 7, 2013

yellow and blue




These are some extra nice lucite beads from Germany. I really like to wear the blue and yellow string with a string of beads I made myself (one of my few successes) of irregular shaped pearls and some blue and yellow glass beads. I can't tell you how nice this combination looks on. I wear this with a plain white shirt and some blue Capri pants with silver sandals. I only wear causal clothes these days and this fits the bill. I just found the second strand of multi- colored beads last Thursday at the Nifty Thrifty while I was searching for china for my sister's wedding. She's having kind of a fancy picnic and wants real china, preferably floral, as well
as linen napkins. I was put in charge of this task because of my thrift shopping talents. I like the job because it gives me a reason to get into the shops again without just shopping selfishly for jewels!

No comments:

Post a Comment