Tuesday, March 19, 2013

green vine



Here are two of those beaded chokers that are strung on a curving wire so that they clasp around your neck like a python giving you a neat (non-sagging) necklace. I added a sweet flowering vine that I got from my friend, Barb. That vine looks soooo good on; you can't believe it. The vine and the silver choker are from the '60's. But I made the green glass beaded one from some old beads from a broken necklace and a wire that had lost most of its original beads. I'm a little afraid to wear it since I'm not so certain how well my infrastructure will hold up. How awful to have a wardrobe failure and beads rolling everywhere at say the mall. Plus the beads are really nice, and I will probably reuse them in another way once an inspiration lands in the ol' knocker.


No comments:

Post a Comment