Thursday, March 21, 2013

small blue pearls



As I've said before, I'm always satisfied with what I order from China. Here I ordered two strands of blue pearls. To one I added a sea shell pearl drop. The other I left plain. Then I re-strung some old cloisonne beads that I got from My Sister's Closet here in Quincy interspersed with white freshwater pearls from China and added that to the combination. This is a subtle combination but really beautiful when worn with a solid silk shirt of almost any color. The blue pearls pick up any color you may be wearing and the enameled beads highlight white, red, pink, royal blue and green as well as silver. This has been a week of rather subtle jewelry altogether. I've been focusing on pieces that would work well for the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment