Thursday, January 30, 2014

I took my little dog out on a walk and realized that she and I have about the same endurance level! And she's old and small which I guess in a way could be said about me. We are supposed to treat our bodies as a beautiful suit of clothes which we take exquisite care of, by exercising, eating well, etc. etc. and we are supposed to build up our spiritual minds with the same regularity and and effort we put into our bodies. So says ACIM. Right now I think it could be said that I'm taking better care of my mind than I am my body. I just need more regular exercise to build up some physical endurance. Luckily my friend gave me one of those wide headbands that cover my ears so I finally feel I've found the right head gear for the Meadow Valley conditions. None of my other hats felt really warm enough. Sometimes a miracle is just a little change in conditions which becomes wonderfully available to us when we finally get what it is we need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment