Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year


Happy New Year! My meditation for today is that God is alive and all is forgiven. I've been thinking that the more you don't love yourself, forgive yourself, the more you attract others into your life who don't love or forgive you. So it is a radical thing to accept the atonement for yourself and know that in a Holy instant all Karma is burned. For instance, I feel terrible about not holding a full time job. And yet when I was well I worked very hard. Still that does not feel like enough. It feels like you can never rest on your accomplishments of the past. But in Spiritual terms everyone already has a job. The job of being yourself in a forgiven world. Your job is to forgive everyone. The more we forgive the more we give others the radical freedom to be themselves. This is my mission for this new year, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment