Friday, January 3, 2014

lack

Yesterday I learned once again that nothing can be lacking in any situation other than what you're not giving. I was in sort of an unspoken estrangement from two of my family members, and it was really bothering me. And in each case I realized that all I had to do was open up my heart and give something of myself to the situation, and I'm glad to say that in each case the harm I was feeling was healed. I have experienced this phenomena so many times that I truly believe it is a law of the Universe. As Christ says in the Course of Miracles: It's not that my way is difficult, it's just that it's different. There is nothing I have worth keeping that binds me to an unhappiness with another person. I have to say that I'm not evolved enough to say that there aren't certain exceptions. I can think of at least two former friends that I am not on good terms with. I feel my life to be much lighter without these two people. All I can say at this point is I get intellectually that these two people are children of God and that they are innocent of my condemnation of them, but I'm at the stage where I can't let the bad illusions that I associate with them go. So I just try to say God bless you whenever I think of either of them and let it go at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment