Thursday, January 9, 2014

plumbing again


No, I'm not going to suggest plumbing washers as a new jewelry accessory! Just want to remind my faithful readers that this year I'm focusing on meditations although there will probably be some jewelry since I love it. If you are looking for a good jewelry blog check out Gemgossip.com. It's a great site. No, today I'm going to talk about how my plumbing is still screwed up somehow and how my water pressure is still low. I needed to take a shower again (of course), and as I mentioned here before some of my best thinking is done during a long hot shower. But with the water pressure so low, no such luck. It was really strange how I was able to change my attitude enough to make the horrible shower almost tolerable. I meditated on the fact that, yes, the shower wasn't going to be what I wanted. I thought about how my husband is working on fixing the problem. And then I just took a pretty cold shower without a lot of drama or upset. This is a big step for me albeit in a small arena. As Margaret Fuller said, "I accept the Universe," and I think it was Nathaniel Hawthorne who said, "Well she damn well better!"

No comments:

Post a Comment