Thursday, February 28, 2013

lady bug



Usually I hate gaudy crystals but this Swarovsky lady bug I just couldn't live without. It's big and chunky so that I end up wearing it all winter. I have tiny lady bugs for spring. The bright red goes really well with black winter clothes and in fact off sets the winter's gloom. I shortened the chain so that the bug rides just above my breastbone. I don't like big necklaces to swing back and forth at the belly level. Not to mention they interfere with jacket fasteners. I got this last year when I was visiting my son who lives in Union Square at the big Swarovsky store down there where they were handing out champagne to celebrate the season's new designs. It's great sometimes to feel like a decadent San Franciscan with money to burn!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn,

    I'm a friend of Marty's. She gave me a link to your blog, and I love the multiple rings! It looks very Tudor, like a detail from a portrait. Best of luck with the blog.

    ReplyDelete