Tuesday, January 1, 2013

 I feel like News Years deserves its own surprise post, something fun and bubble gummy. I love this candy coated necklace and earring set which I got at the Junkee Exchange in Reno on South Virginia. I just love this shop. It is full of the best vintage stuff at the best vintage prices. The proprietor is the granddaughter of the famous Lena Black and has perfect taste. You won't find anything ugly in the shop, and they're open seven days a week! Great news for us Quinclings who are used to strange closures.

So how can you resist these gum ball beads with matching dropped stripped hooped earrings? I wear them with my three crows T-shirt by Maiden Voyage Clothing which was doing a great business at this year's Renegade Craft Show in San Francisco this year (info@maidenvoyageclothing.com).

New Years Day is always kind of somber. I mean it's back to work tomorrow and all the stuff you've postponed comes rushing back. Plus the number 13 is going to be pressed upon your consciousness for the next 365 days. So if there ever were a time to wear your silly light-hearted attired today's gotta be it right?




No comments:

Post a Comment