Monday, January 21, 2013

lady bugs and hearts






Lady bugs and hearts go together. You can really tell from this large photo that they are the same shape inverted. I got the two big pieces at the Junkee Exchange in Reno for under $5. The bracelets below are a different story. I got the lady bug bracelet from my hair salon, but you can probably tell the other one took some time to assemble. It started off as a charm bracelet with about five hearts on it from the Sutro  St. Salvation Army. Then I slowly added to it one little heart at a time until it is what you see today. My favorite charm is the little dunce capped fellow you can just see peeking out behind a myriad of hearts whom I call "the romantic idiot." He's just a good warning not to be swept away by romance or if you do so it will be at your own peril.




No comments:

Post a Comment