Monday, January 28, 2013

rhinestones


These are some of my rhinestones. I wear these three together as a choker. You can tell these are old stones because each one is cut differently. Rhinestones go in and out of fashion so fast it makes your head spin. I don't think they are "in" at this precise second so I have mine stored, waiting for that next rhinestone "moment."



I often wear one of these drops with my rhinestone choker. I like the way these seem to almost float at your collar bone on such thin chains as a contrast to the thick studded choker. You can also wear these alone (especially the pink and the white) when the style is as it is now, with small and understated necklaces. Although during times like these, I tend to stick to my diamond solitaire, which is a piece my Aunt Olive said every Lady must have.

No comments:

Post a Comment