Thursday, January 17, 2013

more pretty pennies

Martha Stewart taught us all in the '80's that things look better in groups. So true for jewelry as well as for dishes and pictures. I wear these hearts together and these crosses together for maximum impact. Again these were things I found in second hand stores for under $10s.


I love the way these two hearts go together. It was one of those times when I saw the one on the left and bought it forgetting I owned the other one but feeling that I had something that matched. It took me several months to put the two pieces together, but boy have I used them a lot since.




I don't wear crosses much but these three together always attract compliments from those who do. Once again it's the principle of like things together.



No comments:

Post a Comment