Tuesday, January 22, 2013

flowers



The first necklace of this pair is a thrift store find. But the second comes from Saudi Arabia, probably from their version of Target. I think it's really pretty though and have a striped shirt that picks up all the colors. The whole effect is rather Mary Poppinsish, you know that day after they stepped into the chalk drawings? I like to wear these necklaces with the flower ring below that I found at the, you guessed it, Sutro St. Salvation Army. I like to carry out a theme in my jewelry but don't want things to match too closely. In fact I rarely wear the earring that I show in the sets to avoid that matching phenomenon. The ring below carries out the theme but is chunky and doesn't make the ensemble too saccharine.







No comments:

Post a Comment