Friday, January 25, 2013

kitties and fish


When I first got this necklace it was cats and dogs. But the dogs were ugly and so over time I replaced them with fish. I also added some more interesting cats. The sign of  my success was that my two nieces called the final outcome, "Mystical," which was the ultimate compliment coming from them. To own a
necklace that two, count them, two teenage girls would like make it worth a blog all in itself. But now I'm not sure I like this very much. And the girls did like it two whole years ago when they weren't so sophisticated.... I feel like it's too cluttered and should have something taken off, but I can't decide what.

I wish I had a model so that we could analyze it better. But I'm just one  person here.... Maybe I'll get the girls to take it home and work on it themselves. I could do that before I publish this and have a before and after photo. Yeah, where's the phone....

No comments:

Post a Comment